The cost of treatment varies by patient, but at Bluffton Orthodontics, our goal is to make braces affordable to everyone.
Here’s how we do it:
- We do our best to control costs. We will not recommend unnecessary treatments, and we will take the time to discuss options with you. You will know your expenses from the very beginning.
- According to a 2014 study by the American Association of Orthodontists, most dental insurances offer some form of orthodontics coverage. We are well-versed in the language of insurance companies and our staff will be there with you every step of the way of your treatment. We will help you work with your insurance company to submit claims and paperwork.
- We offer sensible payment plans that are tailored to your financial needs.
- We have a lot of experience. We have put on more than 10,000 pairs of braces over the years and have worked with thousands of families, and thousands of different financial situations.
- In recognition of our amazing teachers and those who make their service possible, we are proud to offer a discount to full-time Beaufort and Jasper County School District employees, their spouses and their children.
It all starts with a free consultation. To schedule yours, call us at 843-815-2521.
A lot has changed in the field of orthodontics since you were a teenager.
In fact, braces are so advanced they’re sometimes invisible — or at least, the clear aligners version of them are.
Not only are braces less cumbersome than they used to be, they’re not just for teenagers and adults anymore. It’s not unheard of these days to see kids as young as 8 or 9 wearing them.
Why? The reasons vary by patient, of course, but here are some things to know about pediatric orthodontics — orthodontics for the younger patient — at Bluffton Orthodontics.
- Early intervention is important. The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that patients begin seeing an orthodontist at age 7. While most patients aren’t given a recommendation of immediate action at that age, early intervention helps identify current and potential problems and gives parents more lead time on future orthodontic decisions. It can also save money in the long-run.
- Sometimes we don’t put braces on your child. An appointment with us doesn’t automatically mean “braces.” Younger patients are not usually ready for braces before 10 or 11 years old, but in certain cases there are solutions that can be implemented earlier that can help improve smiles and alignment. Treatments that incorporate expanders at a young age can help shorten the time your child will need to wear braces later on.
- Problems aren’t always obvious. “Straight teeth” does not always mean “no braces.” Common orthodontic problems, such as an overbite, are not always obvious to the untrained eye and, if left unfixed, could cause major gum issues or jaw pain in the future.
If you’re looking for an orthodontist in the Bluffton, Beaufort and Hilton Head Island area, feel free to stop by Bluffton Orthodontics for a tour of our office and to meet our staff. We also offer free consultations, which can be booked by calling 843-815-2521.
You shouldn’t have to choose between straight teeth and bright white smile! That’s why, for a limited time Dr. Garrison is offering free teeth whitening at the end of your treatment when you invest in Clear Correct®, the most advanced clear aligner system made in the USA.
Why Clear Correct®?
Achieving your ideal smile is easy and effortless. Plus, since your clear aligners are removable, you can take them out to brush, floss, and eat your favorite foods. ClearCorrect fits your life and daily routine as perfectly as it fits your teeth, so you don’t need to change a thing.
Call Bluffton Orthodontics at 843-815-2521 to learn more about how you can take advantage of this offer and get on the path to loving your smile even more.
If your child is a good candidate for aligner therapy — and not everyone is — then having them enter into the braces phase of their life a little less reluctantly can make a big difference in their overall attitude and compliance during treatment and with retainers.
Simply put, clear aligners do the trick. They straighten teeth by using a series of thin, clear acrylic plates to slowly move teeth into place. And they are more comfortable than traditional metal braces; more specifically, they don’t cause that inner-lip soreness you might remember from back in the day. Read More