You don’t want orthodontic treatment from just anyone – you want to be treated by the best orthodontist in your area. At Bluffton Orthodontics, we provide the highest-quality service in the most comfortable environment for area residents of Bluffton, South Carolina.
What is Orthodontics?
Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry specializing in diagnosing, preventing, and treating dental and orthodontic irregularities. Orthodontists are dental specialists who have completed two or more years of additional training after dental school in an accredited orthodontic residency program. They are qualified to treat patients of all ages with various orthodontic issues—for example, crooked or misaligned teeth, overbites and underbites, and jaw alignment problems.
The Importance of Choosing a Qualified Orthodontist
Choosing an orthodontist is an important decision, as you will be entrusting your smile to this individual for the duration of your treatment. You want to be sure that you are receiving the best possible care from a qualified orthodontist who has experience treating the specific issues you are facing.
Orthodontic treatment is long-term care, and you want to go with a doctor who will help you carefully plan each step with safety, effectiveness, and comfort in mind. Bluffton Orthodontics offers unmatched, expert care you can be confident in for a lifetime of dental health and functionality.
How to Find the Best Orthodontist for You
When evaluating potential orthodontists, you can look for several things to help you determine which one is the best fit for you.
- Check for the experience. You want to be sure you are working with an orthodontist who has significant experience treating your specific orthodontic issue. Dr. Robert F. Garrison has more than 30 years of experience as an Orthodontist. He has put braces on more than 10,000 patients!
- Look at credentials. Orthodontists should be board-certified to practice, so check the American Association of Orthodontists directory to verify that your potential orthodontist is adequately licensed.
- Ask about their approach. Every orthodontist will have their own treatment philosophy, so you want to make sure their approach aligns with your needs and goals.
- Find out what services they offer. Not all orthodontists offer the same services, so it’s important to do your research and ensure they can provide the treatments you are looking for.
- Gauge their level of customer service. The quality of the patient experience should always be a top priority for an orthodontist. You want to be sure you are working with someone professional, friendly, and attentive to your needs.
Costs of Orthodontic Treatment
There’s no comparison for the quality of care we offer at Bluffton Orthodontics, and another example of this is our affordable orthodontic services. We offer payment options, and we work with most insurance plans.
The cost of braces and other orthodontic devices will vary depending on the severity of your dental issue and the length of time you will need to wear the device. During your consultation period, we will provide you with accurate estimates so you can ensure our services fit within your budget.
The Benefits of Orthodontic Treatment
Many benefits come with orthodontic treatment, both cosmetic and functional.
Cosmetically, straighter teeth are healthier, as crooked or misaligned teeth are more prone to decay and gum disease. Orthodontics can help improve your oral health by reducing your risk for these problems and giving you a healthier, brighter smile.
Functionally, orthodontics can help improve your ability to chew and speak and improve your bite properly.
Your overall quality of life can be improved by reducing pain or discomfort caused by orthodontic problems, and orthodontic treatment can also help prevent long-term dental problems like tooth decay or gum disease.
The Best Orthodontic Services in Bluffton
Don’t settle for less than the best. You won’t find another orthodontist in the area that offers the level of quality, comfort, and customer service that we do. That’s why we are the best orthodontist office in Bluffton, SC.